Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Day has arrived

Today is the day I fly to Florida! A month ago when I booked the flight, it seemed like it would be the longest month ever. Much to my surprise, Florida has lifted off the map and smacked me in the face. Much deliberation back and forth about the audition date, and rearranging my trip so I could be at an audition has finally presented itself. This is it. Tomorrow is my audition at Walt Disney World. I somehow expect to walk into the room and see Mickey, Minnie, and Simon from American Idol behind the table. I know that's not the case, but this audition feels monumental to me. The anticipation is almost over. Besides that which comes after the audition, but that's another blog. :-D. Everyone that's had to put up with me talking 24/7 nonstop about my audition can finally be put to ease. After tomorrow, it will become history, and fun stories.
 So I'm flying out tonight around 4, arriving in Jacksonville, FL at 10, and going to my grandparents' house a short distance away in Georgia for the night. Tomorrow morning, leaving Georgia around 8:30 to make it to WDW by 12 for my recruiting interview, and then my audition at 3. What happens after that tomorrow? Haven't really thought that far yet. At some point tomorrow evening, dinner will occur either before or after heading back to the grandparents' house, when I will undoubtedly update the blog to talk about the audition and then it's either going to be a really good nights' sleep, or a night of no sleep because of all the Mickeycitement. That fact remains to be seen. 
The next time we talk, I'll be in GA/FL! Talk to you soon! I'll miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. ty talks about disney 24/7?! NEVER :D cant wait to hear how things go my G. Buddy (you better get that otherwise we're no longer friends) <3

    ReplyDelete