Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's the week of the Trip!

It's now officially the week that I leave to Disney and Georgia on vacation. Here's my rough itinerary:

Wednesday, March 4: Flying from Providence to Jacksonville approx 4pm-10pm
Thursday, March 5: Day Trip to Disney for Audition Day. Interview at 12. Registration at 3. Auditions begin at 4. 
Friday, March 6-March 8: In Georgia with the grandparents!
March 9-12: In Orlando for the parks! (meeting up with friends here and there)
March 13-15: Back in Georgia with the grandparents! (Shanon and Tom come down on the 14th!)
 March 16: Leaving EARLY from Jacksonville for Providence approx 6:00am-2pm


Stay tuned for daily updates once I get down there! I couldn't be more excited! (That is, unless i could fill up a plane with friends and family for a trip to Disney)



5 comments:

  1. Hi Tyler, have a great trip and best of luck on your audition. I'll keep you in my prayers. Safe travels! Have fun!
    Sharon Geer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty, as I stated previously good luck! Although Im certain you don't need luck! Also I wish I was on that plane haha, that would make me MORE excited. Enjoy the sunshine and Disney for me!! Em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much. I'm definitely looking forward to it, and can't wait to tell you all about it! ~Ty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun Ty! Break a leg at the big audition, we'll all be thinking of ya =] can't wait to hear how everything is down there!!

    Love,
    Hayley and the rest of the Overturfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Hayley! I'll keep you updated!! Most definitely! Miss you and your family!

    ReplyDelete