Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tuesday, March 10 in Disney

9:20a In Animal Kingdom
9:28a Fastpass for Dinosaur (10:40-11:40) (10min estimated wait)
9:33a In line for Finding Nemo: The Musical, didn't have to get in line that early, but I got a really good seat because of it. The show was brilliant, the puppetry was great, it was just amazing. After the show, I met up with the Stage Manager, who I had met via a contact I had, and she took me backstage to see the set and the puppets and everything. I could write a book. So awesome.
11a Left the Nemo stage.
11:02a Fastpass for Expedition Everest (12:05-1:05) (35min estimated wait)
11:03a Singles line for Expedition Everest, Row 17, back row This is by far my favorite thrill ride at Disney World now. So awesome!
11:13a OFF EE
11:18a Used Fastpass for Dinosaur (10 min estimated wait)
11:30a OUT Dinosaur, Hopped in Standby line
11:45a OUT Dinosaur
11:55a In bleachers for the Festival of the Lion King show
12:31p OUT of Festival
12:40p Fastpass Safari (1:39-2:39) (40 min estimated wait)
12:47p Use the Fastpass for Expedition Everest (40 min estimated wa), back row again
12:57p OFF EE, back in singles line for Everest, front row, pics were taken!
1:15p OFF EE, headed to Finding Nemo for the 1:45 show with the Dunns and friends
2:25p OUT of Nemo
2:31p Singles line for Everest (35 min estimated wait), row 14
2:44p OFF EE
2:57p It's Tough To Be A Bug Standby with the Dunns (5 min estimated wait)
3:15p OUT of BUG
3:28p Disregarded Fastpass, and Standby Safari with the Dunns (10 min estimated wait) Walk on
3:50p OFF Safari, heading to the parking lot, with many shopping stops :-\
4:30p Leaving Animal Kingdom
4:44p In lot at Epcot
4:52p In Epcot (I love Diamond parking)
4:57p Standby Mission: Space (Orange: 5 min estimated wait Green: 15 min estimated wait) Orange Walk On
5:15p OFF M:S
5:17p Test Track Single Rider Line (20 min estimated wait for singles)
5:39p OFF TT, heading to World Showcase to meet Dunns and Lidwins
5:55p Got a Fastpass for Maelstrom in Norway (6:35-7:35) (30min estimated wait)
6:35p Fastpass Maelstrom with Dunns and Lidwins...Lame as always...the ride, that is.
6:43p OFF Maelstrom
6:55p Mexico ride Walk on...the new update was cool with Donald Duck... and the three caballeros
7:07p OFF Mexico
7:09p Took the World Showcase ferry to Morocco? The point? Headed back to the Land to meet up with Meg, Pat, Jess and Dan...So it was the short name crew for the rest of the night. haha. We walked around World Showcase again, getting crepes in France, until we got to Germany where I got another snack ;) and we watched Illuminations.

From there, Meg and Jess went with me to get the car and Pat and Dan left through the France entrance. We met up for ice cream and then I went back to the hotel. The man with the ground beef was there, in the same area, still holding the bag of ground beef. Weird. When I got to the hotel, I went to brush my teeth, turned on the bathroom light, and saw a roach scamper across the bathroom counter. I threw one of the cups over him, where he happily stayed while I showered. After my shower, I sent him to the ocean via the toilet. Creeped out a lot more about this place, I went to bed, and found that the housekeeping people hadn't made the bed, just readjusted the comforter. The flat sheet that was pretending to be a fitted sheet was still untucked towards the bottom of the bed. So I used the other bed for the night. I was too tired to fuss with it :-D. Anyways, I went to bed, the next morning to be woken up by housekeeping trying to break into my room and couldn't understand why the double bar and pin lock was done. Hmm, that must mean the room is occupied. I dragged myself to the door, peered through the crack, and he realized he must have been on the wrong row of rooms. Check out was at 11a, you would think he would wait until after then. Oh well. I was up and going then. At check out, I mentioned the roach, the guy said "really? i'll have to make a note so we can find it." Anyways, at least the hotel was very conveniently located.

Ride/Show count for the day: 17...going backstage at Nemo? priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment